Qeexo EazLi Privacy Statement
This Qeexo EazLi Privacy Statement explains what types of information that Qeexo, Co. (“Qeexo,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) or our service providers may collect from or about users of our EazLi mobile application (“you”), and describes our practices for collecting, using, disclosing, and transferring such information.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information and other information collected by Qeexo or our service providers from or about you when you (i) use our Qeexo EazLi mobile application (the “Software”), or (ii) communicate with us regarding our Qeexo EazLi mobile application. Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy Statement does not apply to any other products or services or to information collected in any other way (whether online or offline) or for any other purpose.
What Personal and Other Information Does Qeexo Collect?
Qeexo or our service providers may collect personal information and other information from or about you when you contact Qeexo regarding the Software (e.g., to provide Feedback or to obtain product information or support).
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, and similar information.
We also may collect information that is related to you but that does not personally identify you, such as your mobile device’s operating system, carrier, and information regarding your use of and activities on the Software. See also the discussion below under the heading “Collection of Information Using Third Party Tools.”
How Does Qeexo Use Your Information?
Qeexo may use information that we collect from or about you, including any personal information:
- in order to deliver products or services to you,
- to provide service and support, including event-related communications,
- to carry out our obligations or enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- to notify you about changes to the Software or updates to Software license terms,
- to improve our products and services, including by developing data analytics and reports about your and others’ use of them,
- to contact you to complete surveys that we use for marketing or quality assurance purposes,
- to display tailored online advertisements that may interest you,
- to e-mail or otherwise send you marketing or other promotional information about Qeexo or others’ products or services that may interest you,
- to combat fraud or any other criminal activity,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
To assist us with the uses described in this Privacy Statement, information we or our service providers have collected from or about you through the Software or communications with you, including data about your use of the Software, may be combined with or enhanced by other information from or about you that we have obtained from other online or offline sources, including from our service providers or business partners.
Collection of Information Using Third Party Tools
Other than information you may provide to us when you contact us regarding the Software (e.g., providing Feedback or seeking product information or support), Qeexo does not directly collect information about you.
Qeexo uses third-party analytics and tracking tools to track your usage of the Software (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include, but is not limited to, the following types of information:
- The # of times and when you launch the Software
- The # of times and when you use the app shortcuts
- The # of times you tap on the customization buttons
- Which in-app page you select
- Which app and its in-app feature you select
- The # of times you download the recommended apps, if applicable
- The time that you spend on each page
- Device model
- Your location
- System version
- Carrier & Connectivity
Usage Data may be linked to your personal information, such as your email address or contact information, if applicable.
The Software includes a feature where you may be shown advertisements via third party service providers. Usage Data may be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising you receive and to help us or third party service providers understand what product information is of most interest to you and what kinds of advertising or offers you like to see.
Currently, the Software utilizes third-party tracking and analytics tools from Google Analytics, Crashlytics and TalkingData. More information regarding the collection and use of Usage Data by such third-party service providers may be found in the links below:
With Whom Does Qeexo Share Your Information?
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction.
Qeexo may share your personal information with its service providers and suppliers to the extent necessary to deliver the product or service you requested, respond to your requests for information on products or services, or otherwise support your business needs. You will not have the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared with these third-party service providers and suppliers for these purposes, and they may contact you directly in connection with such purposes.
We may also disclose your personal information and other information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices,
- to third parties for their own use, such as to provide you with special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you,
- to third-parties for the third parties’ own analytics, reporting, or general advertising purposes,
- to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement or government request, or other legal process,
- to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings,
- if Qeexo determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others,
- in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of Qeexo, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of Qeexo or any division of Qeexo,
- to enforce the terms of any agreement with Qeexo,
- to combat fraud or other criminal activity,
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
Unless permitted by relevant laws, Qeexo will not share, sell, trade, or lease your personal information to or with others except as provided for in this Privacy Statement.